Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Infertility!!!!!!

I will be writing a paper in school about my fertility problems. I'm excited to speak about it to my class mates. I have gone through a lot with infertility; the ups, the down, the wants, the needs, the tears, and the fights. My husband always tells me he does not want kids to make me feel better. I hear his family ask about kids and he just says we do not want them yet. I always feel like its my fault we do not have a child. I feel at blame. A few days after the doctor told be I was infertile I got a blessing in my church. I was told in this blessing that I will have as many children as I want and that my husband will care for and help many children. I feel like the blessing was there to comfort me in a time of need but it holds no truth to me now. I put all my hope into the words of a man that does not even know my name. Yes I am questioning my church and the message behind it. I feel like God would not give my husband and I such heart ache when he gives others such joy. When a mother tells me how much she hopes that her second child is not such a screw up it makes me wonder why? I never get an answer to the questions I ask and I do not get the support from the supposed people that love me. I am lossing faith in my fight to have the family I want.

1 comment:

  1. first of all youy can not give up, taking a break may help but giving up will not! second you have to have faith that god will get you pregnant, any god that gives you points and candy for dead people has to be awesome lol third it will happen, it may take 20 years but eventually you will have a baby. look at Aidan, i never thought it was going to happen but it finaly did. fourth i am here for you and that is all that matters. i am all the awesome you need in your life. fifth we need a field trip to a cemetary (sp?) :) sixth you should finish school before you have a baby, you dont want your water to break in school and you for sure dont want mom following you around with a shower curtain. eighth? seventh? whatever number i am on lol you need to lay down while i blow and egg in your mouth lol

    ReplyDelete